NORKA is a unique portable X-ray inspection system with a minifocus and microfocus constant potential X-ray sources. The voltage can be adjusted
from 20 to 160kV. This allows to inspect objects made from different materials with different density and thickness (20-70kV is the optimal voltage
for checking mail and thin objects, while 100-160kV works best for baggage and thick objects). One of the advantages of NORKA is its ability to inspect
areas of an object in high detail using geometric magnification (up to 40 times if used with the RE-150MN X-ray unit). Unlike 1 mm spot used in conventional
portable X- ray systems, this X-ray unit has a 30-micron focal spot. The resolution power attains an unprecedented value of 25 microns
of copper wire equivalent. Besides, the distance between the object and the X-ray source can be minimal, down to a few centimeters or even a few
millimeters when using geometric magnification.
IDENTIFiCATION OF ORGANIC AND NON-ORGANIC OBJECTS
Images are displayed on the screen of the control unit in a positive/negative form, pseudo colours, with enhanced contrast or in dual energy mode.
Zooming any of the nine areas of the screen allows better identification.
The images acquired can be stored in the in the control unit memory for further investigation or reference (up to 30,000 images). Stored images
can also be copied from the directory additional text, graphics and voice information.
If necessary, these images can be copied from the directory of a ‘’BU-4’’ control unit to a USB flash drive. Universal power supply (85 - 240 VAC
50/60Hz) ensures easy operation anywhere in the world. This is the only system on the market that works at the temperatures ranging from -20°С
to +50°С with humidity level of up to 90%. The NORKA X-ray system is delivered in two handy carrying bags or in a single case.
NORKA has a wide range of applications in customs services, law enforcement devisions, airport security and other areas.
The NORKA X-ray system is easy to use, reliable and completely safe to operate. It provides excellent detecting capability with no harmful effects to its users or service personnel.
- ‘’BU-4’’ control unit is an HP Stream X360 with a 11.6’’ LED with touch screen (can be equipped with any notebook computer)
- ‘’SKB-3D’’ digital camera unit (1280x1024, 16-bit)
- Interchangeable X-ray converter viewing area: 300x400 mm (standard) with converter unit support. Interchangeable converters (190x250 and 410x550 mm) are available upon request
- Specially designed ‘’RE-160’’ and ‘’RE-120’’ minifocus X-ray digital generators, ‘’RE-150MN’’ microfocus and any X-ray unit from the RAP series (constant potential with the voltage up to 300kV)
- Focusing device (optional for microfocus X-ray units) Set of connecting cables
- PC mouse & keyboard (optional)
- USB flash drive (optional)
- Rechargeable battery & charging device.
- Set of transport bags or transport case
- Inspection of mail, parcels and small items.
- Detection of Weapons, Bombs, Explosive devices and Narcotics
- Searching for concealed eavesdropping devices in furniture, office equipment, walls, door/window frames, etc.
- Non destructive testing and evaluation of machinery, aircraft, vehicles.
NORKA - General Specifications
|X -RAY UNIT||RE-160||RE-120||RE-150MN||RAP 220-5|
|Operation mode||5-25 second exposures in single energy mode|
|Max. X-ray tube voltage, kV||160||120||150||220|
|Focal spot size, μm||800||600||80||2000|
|Resolution (copper wire), μm||80||60||40||80|
|Total penetration (Al equivalent), mm||120||65||80||200|
|Total penetration (Fe equivalent), mm||40||24||20||60|
|X-RAY IMAGE CONVERTER|
|Сamera unit||Digital - SKB-3D 1280х1024, 16 bit|
|Interchangeable converter - screening area(H x W), mm||''PR-4'' - 190х250|
|''PR-5'' - 300х400 (standard)|
|''PR-6'' - 410х550|
|Display||12'' color TFT touch screen display|
|Memory size (image number )||30 000|
|Battery life||2 hours, or 60 X-ray image acquisitions|
|Through-put||60 pictures per hour|
|Operating temperature||- 20оС to +50оС (-4оF to +122оF)|
|Relative humidity||90% (35оС / 95оF)|
|Weight, kg*||less than 29|