Full Body X-ray screening system- FB SCAN
The Full Body(FB) X-ray screening system is designed for effective detection of items hidden under clothes, on and inside the human body. This system can be used in anti-terrorism application, to protect state facilities, at border crossings and prisons.
The system can be used to provide access control required for special security zones. It yields high resolution of detected images due to the minimum possible dose of irradiation.
The pre-programmed functions of the system can help an operator to quickly perform the image processing to identify hidden objects.
The main advantages of this design are nondestructivity, low dose load, high penetration and high productivity due to high sensitivity of the detector.
Additional internal protection against scattered X-ray is used, practically, with no exclusion zone.
- The system can be installed at any place where a power supply is provided and is intended for 24/7 operation all-year-round. The inspection is carried out automatically with images being transmitted to the PC.
- Steel scanning module that includes X-ray unit, full body-sized line detector, local X-ray protection for reducing scattered radiation zone. Integrated color lights indicate the system’s status: green - ready, yellow - X-ray On, red - error;
- Movable belt with steps;
- Remote control keyboard with the Power On/Emergency Off buttons;
- Remote control unit based on PC with Windows OS and 21” TFT screen;
- Integrated special software for storing and enhancing images including all known filtering types;
- Meets the ANSI N43.17-2009 standard.
Full Body X-ray screening system- FB SCAN - General Specifications
Can be optimized according to the customer’s needs